Wegmans Food Markets is a major regional supermarket chain headquartered in Gates, New York. Wegmans is one of the largest private companies in the United States. It employs more than 58,000 people, and has annual revenues of more than $8.3 billion. www.mywegmansconnect.com is an online portal for Wegmans employees. The portal opens doors to several resources, like company news, work schedules, paystubs, and health and 401k plans. In this Wegmans employee login guide, we will walk you through the steps for logging into the portal.
Wegmans Employee Login Step-by-step Instructions
Follow the steps below to sign into the Wegmans employee portal from a computer.
- Open your computer’s browser, and go to MyWegmansConnect (www.mywegmansconnect.com).
- Once the page loads, you will see the login portal.
- Enter your email or phone number in the first field provided.
- Click “Next.”
- Enter your password in the “Password” field.
- Enable the “Keep me signed in” feature if you are signing in from a personal computer.
- Click on the button labeled “Sign in” to complete the login process.
Wegmans Employee Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Wegmans does not have a mobile app for its employees. Therefore, we will only discuss the steps for signing into the employee portal via a mobile device’s web browser.
- Open your device’s browser, and go to MyWegmansConnect using the link above.
- After the page has loaded, you will see an empty field (email or phone).
- Enter your email or phone number, then tap “Next.”
- Enter your password on the next screen that loads.
- Activate the “Keep me signed in” feature if you are signing in from a secure mobile device.
- Tap the “Sign in” button to access your account.
Wegmans Employee Login Customer Support
The most common problem you may run into when signing into the Wegmans employee portal is a forgotten user ID or password. If you can’t remember your account’s password, use these steps to reset it:
- Go to www.mywegmansconnect.com (the Wegmans employee portal).
- Click “Can’t access your account.”
- There are two navigation options behind the link. Choose the “Work or school account” option.
- Once you do that, the password reset page will appear.
- Enter your user ID in the “User ID” field.
- Enter the captcha symbols in the appropriate field.
- Click “Next” to continue with the password recovery process.
- Microsoft will send you a code for one-time verification.
- Enter the code in the provided field. The password reset page will appear.
- Enter your new password and confirm.
- Click on the “Submit” button to create a new password.
If you’re unable to sign in to your account for different reasons, try these troubleshooting tips:
- Try clearing your web browsing history and temporary internet files. Once you have done this, try signing in again.
- Use an updated internet browser, preferably Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer.
If you need help with the login process, use the contact information below to get in touch with Wegmans.
Wegmans Phone Number: 800.8500.4760
Wegmans Mail Address: Wegmans Food Markets, 1500 Brooks Avenue, P.O. Box 30844, Rochester, NY 14603-0844
Related Login Guide: Southeastern Grocers