Wake Forest Baptist Health provides patients with a simple and secure way to access their medical information (such as future appointments and lab results) and communicate with their healthcare providers. This guide will take you through the process of accessing the Wake Forest patient portal login platform. We will also discuss some of the problems users encounter during the login process, as well as how to tackle them.
Wake Forest Patient Portal Login Step-by-step Instructions
Follow the steps listed in this section to log into the myWakeHealth portal through a computer’s browser.
- Open your computer’s browser.
- Visit the myWakeHealth portal at www.mywakehealth.org.
- Once on the page, navigate to the login section. You can find it to the right of the page.
- Type your username into the top field. It is labeled “myWakeHealth Username.”
- Type your password into the “Password” field.
- Click on the “Sign In” link to complete the login process.
Wake Forest Patient Portal Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
In this part of the login guide, we will list the steps for logging into the myWakeHealth portal through a mobile device’s web browser.
- Open your mobile device’s browser.
- Go to www.mywakehealth.org.
- When the page has loaded, head to the login section.
- Enter your username in the first field labeled “myWakeHealth Username.”
- Enter your password in the next field.
- Tap the button labeled “Sign In.”
- If you entered the details correctly, you will be taken to your account’s dashboard.
Wake Forest Patient Portal Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Download the MyChart app from .
- Upon opening it, the homepage will appear.
- There are two empty fields on the homepage (myWakeHealth and Username).
- Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields.
- Tap the button marked “Sign In” to complete the login process.
Wake Forest Patient Portal Mobile Login Instructions for Android Users
- Open on your device and search for the MyChart mobile app.
- Download the app and open it to access the homepage.
- Type your myWakeHealth username and password in the appropriate text boxes.
- To get to your account, tap the “Sign In” button.
Wake Forest Patient Portal Login Customer Support
One of the most common problems you may experience when logging into your account is a forgotten password. If you’ve lost your password, use the steps below to reset it:
- Go to mywakehealth.com, and click on the “Forgot Password” link.
- The password reset page will be displayed.
- Enter your username, Social Security Number (last four digits), and date of birth in the appropriate input fields.
- Click “Next.”
- On the new page, enter your new password.
- Re-enter the password in the “Confirm Password” field.
- Click “Save” to save your new password.
For a forgotten username, click on the “Forgot Username” link on the login page. Provide the required details, then click “Submit.” Wake Forest Patient will send you an email message with your username.
Contact a member of the Wake Forest Patient support team at 855.560.5111 if you need further help with the login process.
Wake Forest Baptist Health
Wake Forest Baptist Health Phone Number: 336-716-2011
Wake Forest Baptist Health Mail Address: Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, N.C. 27157
Related Login Guide: Baylor Scott & White Health