UnitedHealthcare is one of the largest companies that provides managed health care in the United States. Among the services it offers are consumer-oriented health benefit plans and managed care solutions. This login guide is intended to help clients of UnitedHealthcare complete the UnitedHealthcare portal login process on desktops and mobile devices.
UnitedHealthcare Portal Login Step-by-step Instructions
Here are the steps for signing into the UnitedHealthcare portal via a computer’s web browser:
- Using your PC’s browser, go to www.myuhc.com (UnitedHealthcare portal).
- Once on the site’s homepage, locate the sign in section. It is at the top left side of the page.
- Enter your username in the first text box.
- Enter your password in the last text box.
- Click the blue button marked “Sign in” to get to your account.
UnitedHealthcare Portal Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
If you want to access your UnitedHealthcare account via a mobile device, use the steps listed below:
- Using your mobile device’s browser, go to www.myuhc.com.
- When you reach the website, locate the login section.
- You will see two text boxes (Username and password).
- Type your UnitedHealthcare username and password into the fields provided.
- Tap the button labeled “Sign in” to complete the login process.
Discussed below are the steps for signing into the UnitedHealthcare portal via the Health4Me mobile app.
UnitedHealthcare Portal Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Go to the , and find the Health4Me mobile app.
- Download the app, then install it.
- Open the Health4Me app when the installation process is complete.
- You will see two empty fields on the homepage.
- Enter your UnitedHealthcare username and password in the appropriate fields.
- Turn on the “Keep me signed in” feature if you want to make subsequent logins fast and easy.
- To get to your account, tap the “Sign in” button.
UnitedHealthcare Portal Mobile Login Instructions for Android Users
- Download the Health4Me mobile app from .
- Install the app, then open it.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Type your UnitedHealthcare username into the first empty field.
- Type your password into the second empty field.
- Enable the “Keep me signed in” feature to make future visits fast and easy.
- Tap the “Sign in” button to complete the login process.
UnitedHealthcare Portal Login Customer Support
While the UnitedHealthcare website can be accessed on any browser, it is recommended that you use a supported and up-to-date browser version to get the best online experience. The website supports the following versions of browsers: Internet Explorer 11 or above, Safari 5.1 or above, Google Chrome 23 or above, and Mozilla Firefox 17 or above.
If you can’t remember your UnitedHealthcare username or password, use the site’s password recovery tool to create new login credentials. Just go to the UnitedHealthcare homepage, and click on the forgot username or password links. Follow the instructions on the next page to reset your username or password.
If you find it difficult logging into your account, talk to a member of the UnitedHealthcare support team at 866.414.1959 for assistance.
UnitedHealthcare Phone Number: 1-877-596-3258
UnitedHealthcare Mail Address: UnitedHealthcare Customer Service, PO Box 29675, Hot Springs, AR 71903-9802
Related Login Guide: