Every US state has its unique set of laws with regards to vehicle inspections. In Texas, vehicles are required to pass an inspection every year. www.mytxcar.org is a portal that allows users to view their Texas Vehicle Inspection history. The information is securely stored in the Texas Commission on Environment Quality database. In this Texas Vehicle Inspection History login guide, you will find the steps for logging into the portal that contains your vehicle inspection history.
Texas Vehicle Inspection History Login Step-by-step Instructions
In this section of the login guide, we will show you how to access the Texas Vehicle Inspection History website on a computer.
- Open your computer’s browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari), and go to www.mytxcar.org.
- On the site, verify that you are not a robot, and click “Submit.”
- On the next page, enter your VIN or Safety Sticker Number in the applicable input fields.
- Click on the button labeled “Submit” to complete the login process.
Texas Vehicle Inspection History Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
In this section of the guide, we’ll take you through the steps of logging into the Texas Vehicle Inspection History portal via a mobile device’s web browser. Since the service doesn’t offer a mobile app, this is the only way to login to your account on the go.
- Open your device’s browser, and go to www.mytxcar.org (the Texas Vehicle Inspection History portal).
- At the center of the page, verify that you are not a robot, then press “Submit.”
- A new page will be displayed. Input your VIN or Safety Sticker Number in the provided fields.
- Tap the “Submit” button to complete the Texas Vehicle Inspection History login process.
Texas Vehicle Inspection History Login Customer Support
In this section of the login guide, we’ll discuss some of the most common problems vehicle owners face when accessing their accounts.
Occasionally, you may receive the “No Match Found For The Entered Sticker or VIN. Please Check Your Entry And Try Again” error message. If this happens:
- Confirm that you are entering the correct safety sticker number or VIN.
- Check that you are typing the login details without unnecessary spaces or special character.
If you are typing the correct VIN as it appears on your Vehicle Inspection Report, but are still unable to sign into your account, the VIN may be incorrect. You can request a corrected report from your inspection station.
If you’re having trouble logging into your Texas Vehicle Inspection History account, try these troubleshooting tips:
- Disable pop-up blocker.
- Temporarily disable your antivirus program.
- Add www.mytxcar.org to your browser’s list of trusted sites.
- Delete your browser’s cookies, history, and other temporary internet files.
- Try signing into your account from a different web browser or device.
We believe that this login guide will help you sign into your account with ease. However, if you experience any technical problem during the login process, contact a member of the Texas Department of Public Safety using the contact information below.
Texas Department of Public Safety Page
Texas Department of Public Safety Phone Number: 512.424.7293
Texas Department of Public Safety Mailing Address: PO Box 4087, Austin, TX 78773-0001