The My T-mobile portal was created for the T-Mobile customers using wireless communication services as an avenue through which the clients could receive better customer service from the company. Without an online account, it gets hard for the T-mobile customers to get help. The My.T-Mobile portal also allows customers to pay T-mobile bills online and view the status of their T-mobile services. You can create your online T-mobile account by registering at my.t-mobile.com. This guide will help you with the T-mobile login steps.
T-Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Follow the simple T-Mobile sign in walkthrough outlined below to access your account:
1. Open your browser and go to the T-mobile account website, my.t-mobile.com. This will take you directly to the T-mobile login page
2. In the first empty slot just below “Log in with T-Mobile ID” enter either your email or phone number.
3. In the second empty field enter the password you set during the T-Mobile ID registration process.
4. Click on the pink login button to finish the T-mobile sign in process.
T-Mobile Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
There is also another convenient way off accessing My T-mobile portal via your mobile phone. All you need to do is open your favorite mobile browser and follow the steps outlined in the guide below.
- Open your mobile phone browser
- Go to my.t-mobile.com
- Once you reach the T-mobile login page, enter your email, or phone number and password in the fields provided respectively.
- Tap the pink login button to gain access to your T-Mobile account.
The my.t-mobile website is optimized for phone browsers. However, it is much more convenient to access your T-mobile account by using the T-mobile app. All T-mobile customers can access the mobile app for free. Below are the login instructions.
T-Mobile Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Visit the iTunes store and find the for Apple devices.
- Download the app and install it on your iPad or iPhone. The T-mobile app is compatible with both.
- Open the app.
- In the login page, enter your email or phone number in the first empty slot.
- In the second field enter your password.
- Tap on the login button to access your T-mobile account in the app.
T-Mobile Mobile Login Instructions for Android Users
The Android T-mobile login procedure is quite similar to the Apple login one. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Via your Android tablet or phone, visit Google Play and search for the .
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, run it on your device of choice.
- The T-mobile login menu should pop-up immediately. Enter your T-mobile login info in the appropriate fields.
- Tap on the login button to access your My-T-Mobile account.
T-Mobile Customer Support
One of the usual problems faced while logging into your account is a forgotten password. When that happens, go to the T-mobile login page and click on the pink “Forgot password” link just below the password field at my.t-mobile.com. You will need your t-mobile ID or email with which you registered your account.
If you receive further problem even after resetting the password, you should contact T-mobile customer service. You can find the contact info you need at www.t-mobile.com, in the T-mobile Customer Service section. You can also give them a call at 611 (from a T-mobile line) and 1-877-746-0909 (for any other line)