Starbucks is an American coffeehouse chain headquartered in Seattle, Washington. The chain owns and operates more than 23,700 locations worldwide. Are you a Starbucks employee having trouble logging into the Starbucks Benefits Center? If the answer is yes, read on. We will show you how to log into the portal. Additionally, we will outline some of the issues that users may face during the Starbucks Benefits Portal login process.
Starbucks Benefits Portal Login Step-by-step Instructions
In this section of the login guide, we will list the steps for signing into the Starbucks Benefits Portal through a PC.
- On your computer’s browser, navigate to the .
- On the page, find the “Log On” section.
- Type your user ID and password in the appropriate fields.
- Tick the “Remember my User ID” checkbox if you are signing in on a secure computer.
- Click the button labeled “Log on” to get to your account’s dashboard.
Starbucks Benefits Portal Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Starbucks does not have a mobile app for its employees. Therefore, we will only discuss the steps for logging into the employee portal using a mobile device’s web browser.
- Launch your preferred browser, and head to the Starbucks Benefits Center linked above.
- Once the site has loaded, head to the “Log On” section.
- Enter your Starbucks user ID in the “User ID” text box.
- Enter your password in the “Password” text box.
- Enable the” Remember my User ID” function if you are signing in on a secure mobile device.
- Tap the button labeled “Log On’ to complete the login process.
Starbucks Benefits Portal Login Customer Support
In this section of the login guide, we’ll look at some of the most common issues employees face when accessing their Starbucks accounts. The most common issue is a forgotten user ID. If you can’t remember your user ID, follow these steps to retrieve it:
- Go to the Starbucks Benefits Center.
- Click “Forgot User ID or Password.”
- A new page will be displayed.
- Provide the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Choose your birth date.
- Click “Continue” to proceed to the next page.
- Provide answers to your security questions, then click “Continue.”
- Enter your new user ID in the first field.
- Re-enter your user ID in the next field.
- Click “Submit” to save your user ID.
If you have any questions regarding the Starbucks Benefits Portal login process, contact Starbucks using the information below.
Starbucks Phone Number: 877.728.9236 (for US employees) or 847.883.0656 (for employees working in international stores)
Starbucks Mail Address: Starbucks Coffee Company, 2401 Utah Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98134-1436
Related Login Guide: Burger King Employee Login