Welcome to Six Flags employee login guide! Six Flags Entertainment Corporation, doing business as Six Flags, is an amusement park company headquartered in Grand Prairie, Texas. It is the world’s largest amusement park company in terms of the number of properties owned, operating the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The company created a platform, www.mypks.com, to enable its employees (1,900 full-time and 27,000 seasonal employees) access information regarding benefits, work schedule, and other useful information.
This guide is for Six Flags employees. It details the steps necessary to log into Six Flags Employee portal. Also, it touches on some of the login issues that employees may run into during the process.
Six Flags Employee Login Step-by-step Instructions
Follow these easy steps to log into the portal using a computer:
- Launch your PC’s browser, and go to mypks.com.
- Once the page has loaded, find the “Employee Portal’ link, at the right top corner.
- When you click on the link, Six Flags employee login form will appear.
- Enter your company name in the first field of the login form.
- Type in your user ID in the next field.
- Enter your password in the last field of the form.
- Now click “Log In’ to get to your account.
Six Flags Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Six Flags employees can also log into the portal from their mobile devices. They can achieve this in two ways: by logging in via the browsers on their mobile phones, or via the MyPks mobile app. Follow these steps to log into the platform via your mobile device’s browser:
- Go to mypks.com.
- Find the “Employee Portal’ link. Click on it to access the Six Flags employee login form.
- Enter the name of your company in the first field of the login form.
- Enter your Six Flags user ID and password in the second and third fields respectively.
- Tap “Log In’ to complete the Six Flags employee login process.
Six Flags Employee Mobile Login Instructions for Android Users
Follow these steps to log into the platform via the MyPks mobile app:
- Open Google Play Store, and find the .
- Download and install the app.
- Open the app when the installation process is complete.
- Type your badge ID into the first empty field.
- Type your birth date into the next field (begin with your year of birth followed by the month).
- Enable the “Save Login Information” feature if you want to make consequent logins fast and easy.
- Finally, tap the gray button labeled “SIGN IN” to complete the Six Flags employee login process.
Note: Currently Six Flags does not have an application for Apple devices.
Six Flags Employee Login Customer Support
After several successive failed login attempts, you will be temporarily locked out from trying to sign in. When this happens, you will be unable to sign in — even with the correct password. This lock lasts about 30 minutes and will then clear on its own.
If you entered your username and password correctly, but you’re still unable to log in, confirm that you are typing the details without unnecessary spaces or special characters. Additionally, check that you are typing your password in the correct case.
For other login issues such as a forgotten password or user ID, please contact your local ESO or Human Resources Department. A
Six Flags Contact Page:
Employees who live in Texas and use the services of First Convenience bank might also be interested in our First Convenience bank login guide.