Updated in June 2018.
Sheetz Inc. is a privately-owned convenience store chain headquartered in Altoona, Pennsylvania. Founded in 1952 by Bob Sheetz, the chain owns and operates more than 500 convenience stores. mysheetzlife.com is the login portal for Sheetz employees. It allows employees to access their benefits information, like tax forms and 401k benefits. If you are having trouble with the Sheetz Benefits portal login process, worry not. We’ve created this guide to help you sign into your account on a computer or mobile device.
Sheetz Benefits Portal Login Step-by-step Instructions
In this section of the login guide, we will walk you through the steps for signing into the mysheetzlife.com login portal using a computer.
- Launch your computer’s browser, and go to .
- On the page that opens, you will see the login section.
- Enter your username in the “Username” field.
- Enter your password in the “Password” field.
- Click on the button marked “Login” to complete the login process.
Note: If you are a first-time user, you will have to use the unique username and password found on your welcome letter for the initial login.
Sheetz Benefits Portal Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
This section will take you through the steps for logging into the mysheetzlife.com login portal using a mobile device. Note that Sheetz does not have an app for their employees. Therefore, we will only discuss the steps for logging into the portal via a mobile device’s browser.
- Launch your device’s browser, and visit mysheetzlife.com.
- After the page has loaded, identify the login section.
- Input your username in the first field.
- Input your password in the second field.
- Tap the button labeled “Login” to access your account.
Sheetz Benefits Portal Login Customer Support
If you can’t log into your account because you do not remember your username and/or password, you can follow the steps below to recover or reset your information. For a forgotten username, here’s what you need to do:
- Go to the Sheetz Benefits portal (www.mysheetzlife.com).
- Click on the “Click here if you forgot your Username” link.
- On the next page, type your employee ID number into the first empty field.
- Select your date of birth.
- Type the last four digits of your social security number into the last field.
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete the process.
- Sheetz will send you an email message with the new username.
If you lose or forget your Sheetz employee password, you can use the password reset tool to create a new one. To reset the password, follow these steps:
- Visit the Sheetz employee portal at www.mysheetzlife.com.
- Click on the “Click here if you forgot your Password” link.
- Enter your username.
- Click “Submit” to reset your password.
If you need help with the mysheetzlife.com login process, you can also get in touch with Sheetz directly. The contact information below can help you do that.
Sheetz Customer Service Page
Sheetz Store Solutions Phone Number: 800.487.5444
Sheetz Headquarters Address: Sheetz, Inc.
5700 Sixth Avenue
Altoona, Pennsylvania 16602
Sheetz Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sheetz Social Media Channels: Facebook, Twitter
Related Login Guide: Best Buy TLC Workforce
How do I register my Sheetz card online?
Follow the guide to activate Sheetz card online easily. To register a Sheetz card, go to Sheetz.com and click on the Cards link located in the upper right portion of the page. Then click Login, and enter your Sheetz credentials. If you do not have an account, click Sign Up at the bottom of the page.
How do I spend my Sheetz points?
Free items can be loaded onto the MySheetz Card by registering it online at Sheetz.com. Points can also be redeemed on the new Sheetz app, available on Apple and Android devices. The app includes a redesigned interface that allows customers to use mobile payment, order online and view nutrition information.
Do Sheetz points expire?
Points expire one year from the last day of the month the point was earned. Racking up points with every swipe of their MySheetz Card, customers will climb the Sheetz Rewardz ranks from Fan to Friend to Freak, according to t he convenience store chain.
How do you use a Sheetz card at the pump?
The keychain card cannot be used at the pump, but it can be used for purchases made inside the store. Shoppers can combine the My Sheetz Card with other discount cards or credit cards. Customers can save $. 03 per gallon when they swipe their My Sheetz Card at the pump, as of 2015.