Quicken Loans, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Rock Holdings, Inc., is a mortgage lending company headquartered in Detroit, Michigan. The company is the second largest retail home mortgage lender in the US. In this login guide, you will find the steps for logging into the Quicken Loans member services login portal. We will cover the login steps for both desktop browsers and mobile devices.
Quicken Loans Member Services Login Step-by-step Instructions
Follow these steps to log into the Quicken Loans member portal through a computer.
- Open your computer’s browser, and enter www.myql.com in the address bar.
- Once you reach the homepage, identify the “Sign in” section.
- Enter your username in the “Username” section.
- Enter your password in the “Password” section.
- Click on the button labeled “Submit” to complete the login process.
Quicken Loans Member Services Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Follow these steps to sign into the Quicken Loans member portal through a mobile device’s web browser.
- Using the browser on your mobile device, visit the Quicken Loans login page linked above.
- After the page has loaded, go to the “Sign in” section.
- Enter your Quicken Loans username and password in the appropriate fields.
- Tap the button labeled “Submit” to get to your account’s dashboard.
Quicken Loans Member Services Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Users
Follow these steps to sign into your Quicken Loans account via the MyQL mobile app.
- Download the MyQL mobile application from the .
- Open the app to access the homepage.
- Enter your Quicken username in the first field provided.
- Enter your password in the next field.
- Tap the button marked “Submit” to get to your account.
Quicken Loans Member Services Mobile Login Instructions for Android Users
- Download the MyQL mobile app from .
- Open the application to access the login page.
- Type your Quicken Loans username and password into the first and second fields, respectively.
- Tap the “Submit” button to complete the login process.
Quicken Loans Member Services Login Customer Support
If you can’t remember your password, don’t fret. The Quicken Loans member portal has a password recovery tool from where you can easily create a new password. Use the steps outlined below to reset your password:
- Go to the Quickens Loans member services portal at www.myql.com.
- Click “Forgot your username or password.”
- The password reset page will appear.
- Enter your Quicken email address in the text box.
- Choose the situation you’re in by selecting whether you forgot your password, username, or both. In this case, you would select password.
- Click on the “Send Email” button to complete the password reset process.
- A message containing a password reset link will be sent to your primary email address.
Talk to a member of Quickens Loans at If you need help with the login process, you can get in touch with Quickens Loans using the contact information below.
Quicken Loans Page
Quicken Loans Phone Number: 800.410.2199
Quicken Loans Mail Address: 1050 Woodward Ave., Detroit, MI 48226
Related Login Guide: Primary Residential Mortgage