Primary Residential Mortgage is one of the leading mortgage companies in the nation. It has more than 250 branches in 49 states. The company specializes in providing home loans, mortgage loans, VA loans, FHA loans, HARP loans, fixed rate mortgages, and USDA loans. In this login guide, we will discuss the steps for signing into the Primary Residential Mortgage login portal. Additionally, we’ll discuss the solutions to some of the issues users face during the login process.
Primary Residential Mortgage Login Step-by-step Instructions
Follow the steps listed in this section of the login guide to log into the Primary Residential Mortgage website through a PC’s browser.
- Using your PC’s browser, go to www.primaryresidentialmortgage.com.
- Once the page loads, click on the “Customer Login” link at the top of the page.
- The login form will be displayed.
- Enter your login ID in the field labeled “Username.”
- Click on the “Next” button, then follow the on-screen instructions to get to your account’s dashboard.
Primary Residential Mortgage Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
In this part of the guide, we will show you how to sign into the Primary Residential Mortgage login portal through a mobile device’s internet browser.
- Open your preferred internet browser, then go to the Primary Residential Mortgage portal linked above.
- When you reach the homepage, tap the more icon at the top right corner of the page.
- There are different navigation options behind the icon. Select the “Customer Login” option to access the login form.
- Enter your username in the “Username” field.
- Enter your password in the “Password” field.
- Tap the “Next” button, then follow the instructions displayed on your device’s screen to get to your account’s dashboard.
Primary Residential Mortgage Login Customer Support
You may receive the “The user name you entered is not valid” error message while trying to log into your account. This message appears when you enter an incorrect username. Therefore, ensure you are typing the correct username while trying to log into your account.
Another problem you may face during the login process is a forgotten password. If you don’t remember your password, use the steps listed below to create a new one:
- Go to the Primary Residential Mortgage customer login page.
- Click on the “Forget Your Password” link.
- The password reset page will be displayed.
- Type your loan number into the first blank field.
- Type your Social Security Number into the next field.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Enter your email address, then click “Submit.”
- Primary Residential Mortgage will send you an email with instructions on how to create a new password.
If you remember your password but can’t sign into your account, confirm that:
- The caps lock function on your keyboard is turned off.
- You are entering the password without unnecessary characters.
Talk to a member of the Primary Residential Mortgage customer service team at 800.748.4424 if you need further help with the login process.
Primary Residential Mortgage
Primary Residential Mortgage Phone Number: 800.255.2792
Related Login Guide: Assurant Insurance Center