Paychex Inc. provides integrated human capital management solutions for insurance, payroll, HR and retirement services to small and medium-sized companies. The firm offers employee payment services, eServices, payroll tax administration services, regulatory compliance services and regulatory compliance services among other human resource products and services.
The HR solutions provider has an innovative self-service platform that gives employees fast and easy access to work-related information. The platform allows employees to access pay stubs and W-2s, easily update contact details, view bank deposit information and confirm their rate of pay and other changes. This significantly reduces the reliance on management for timely information.
Accessing your employee account is very easy once you get accustomed to it. In this guide, we will explain, step-by-step, the Paychex employee login procedure.
Paychex Employee Login Step-by-step Instructions
Here is a guide to help you log into your Paychex Employee account:
- Navigate to the Paychex website, www.paychex.com.
- Click on the blue Login button at the top of the main page. This will redirect you to the Paychex login menu
- Select the type of Paychex account you want to access. In this case, you will have to select the Paychex employee option.
- After selecting the Paychex employee account option, you will be redirected to a different page. This page will let you know the kind of account of activities you may want to perform. Choose the activity you want to perform.
- A new page will appear from where you will fill your username and password. Click the orange ‘Login’ button after typing your credentials.
Paychex Employee Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Paychex official website is mobile optimized to allow employees to easily access and navigate their accounts from portable devices like tablets and smartphones. You can do this by just opening your mobile browser and navigating the Paychex online portal. Below are the precise instructions to help you access your account from your mobile device.
- Open your mobile browser and reach the Paychex login page.
- Click the blue ‘log in’ and select the ‘Employee’ option from the dropdown menu that appears.
- Choose the account activity you want to undertake for example Paychex Flex, MyPaychex or Benefits Online.
- Type your username and password then tap the orange ‘Login’ option.
Besides the website login option, Paychex offers its clients a dedicated app that is compatible with both Apple and Android devices. Below are the step-by-step instructions you need to follow to access your Paychex Employee account on your mobile.
Note that you cannot use the Paychex app to register an account. You can access your employee account using the app only if you have already registered at www.paychex.com
Paychex Employee Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Visit Apple Store and download the for your Apple device.
- Install the Paychex app on your device.
- Run the app and follow the Paychex login instructions displayed on your device’s screen.
Paychex Mobile Login Instructions for Android Users
- Navigate to Google Play store and download the for your Android device.
- Install the app and run it on your Android phone or tablet.
- Tap the ‘Login’ option and enter your Paychex employee login details.
- Click the orange ‘Login’ button to access your Paychex Flex account via your Android mobile device.
Paychex Login Customer Support
In case you do not remember your password, just click the ‘Forgot Password’ link to create a new one. Additionally, users are advised to use updated browsers to get the best experience while navigating through their accounts. This is because out-of-date browsers result in blank pages, making a user unable to access their Paychex account.
If you experience any other troubles, feel free to contact Paychex customer service at 877-273-2510 or visit at www.paychex.com.
You can also speak with a Paychex customer service representative onlie on their social media channels.
Paychex Social Media Channels