Omnitracs is a trusted provider of innovative software and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) fleet management solutions. The company’s intuitive technologies, including solutions for fuel efficiency, safety and compliance, fleet productivity, driver retention, route planning, scheduling, GPS fleet tracking, and fleet maintenance, enable users to solve common fleet issues, and achieve their business goals. This login guide will show you how to sign into the Omnitracs customer portal login page.
Omnitracs Customer Portal Login Step-by-step Instructions
In this section of the login guide, we will show you how to log into the Omnitracs customer portal through a PC’s web browser.
- Launch your PC’s browser, and navigate to the Omnitracs customer portal.
- Once the page loads, identify the “Please log in” section.
- Type your Company ID in the first field.
- Type your user ID in the “User ID” field.
- Type your password in the “Password” field.
- Click “Log In” to get to your account’s dashboard.
Omnitracs Customer Portal Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
In this part of the guide, we will walk you through the steps for signing into the Omnitracs customer portal through a mobile device’s web browser.
- Launch your device’s browser, and go to the Omnitracs customer portal linked above.
- You will see the login form once you reach the page.
- Input your Company ID in the first blank field.
- Input your user ID in the second blank field.
- Input your password in the third blank field.
- Tap the “Log In” button to complete the login process.
Since Omnitracs doesn’t offer a mobile app for their service, you’re going to have to follow the steps above to access your account on the go.
Omnitracs Customer Portal Login Customer Support
One of the most common problems you may encounter when signing into the Omnitracs customer portal is a lost or forgotten password. If you don’t remember your password, follow these steps to reset it:
- Go to the Omnitracs customer login portal at services.omnitracs.com.
- Click the “Forgot your password” link. It is below the orange “Log In” button.
- A new page will be displayed.
- Type your company ID in the first field.
- Type your user ID in the second field.
- Click “Submit.”
- Omnitracs will send you an email message with instructions on how to reset your password. Use the instructions in the email to create a new password.
If you know your password, but can’t access your account, confirm that you are typing the correct password. Also, ensure that you are typing the password in the correct case, since passwords are case sensitive.
Here are some tips that can help solve different technical login issues:
- Try clearing your browsers cookies, history, and temporary internet files. Once you have done that, try logging in again.
- Ensure your computer’s browser is configured to accept cookies.
- Use an updated version of your browser, preferably Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Mozilla Firefox.
- Turn off pop-up blocker.
If you run into other technical issues during the login process, talk to an Omnitracs customer service representative using the contact information below.
Omnitracs Phone Number: 800.541.7490
Omnitracs Email Address: [email protected]
Omnitracs Mailing Address: 717 N Harwood St #1300, Dallas, TX 75201, USA