Oklahoma’s Medicaid program, SoonerCare, is a health program jointly funded by the state and federal government. The program remains a vital source of health care for low-income children (under the age of 19), the elderly (older than 65), and the disabled. We’ve created this guide to help SoonerCare members log into the Oklahoma Health Care Authority website. We will list the Oklahoma Health Care Policy login steps, as well as solutions to some of the issues members face while trying to access the portal.
Oklahoma Health Care Policy Login Step-by-step Instructions
Follow these simple steps to log into the OHCA portal through a computer’s browser.
- Open your computer’s internet browser.
- Visit the OHCA website at www.okhca.org.
- Once on the site, navigate to the “Individuals” section at the top of the page.
- Click on the “Get Started” link under the “Online Enrollment” heading.
- On the next page, click “Log In Now.”
- Once you click on the link, the login form will appear.
- Enter your user ID in the top field. The field is labeled “User ID or E-Mail Address.”
- Enter your password in the “Password” field.
- Click the “LOG ON” button to get to your account’s dashboard.
Oklahoma Health Care Policy Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Follow these steps to log into OHCA website through a mobile device’s browser. Since the company doesn’t offer a mobile app, you’ll have to use these steps whenever you want to access your account on the go.
- Launch your mobile device’s browser.
- Go to www.okhca.org.
- When you reach the homepage, go to the “Individuals” section.
- Tap the “Get Started” link at the left of the page.
- On the page that loads next, select “Log In Now.”
- The login form will appear.
- Input your user ID or e-mail address in the top field.
- Input your password in the next field.
- Tap LOG ON” to access your account.
Oklahoma Health Care Policy Login Customer Support
If you can’t access your SoonerCare account due to a forgotten password, use the password recovery tool to create a new one. Follow these steps to reset your password:
- Go to www.okhca.org.
- Click on the “Individuals” link at the top of the page.
- Click the “Get Started” link on the page that loads, then click “Log In Now.”
- Access the “Forgot your Password?” link on the next page.
- Enter your user ID, first name, last name, Social Security Number (last four digits) or date of birth in the appropriate input fields.
- Click “NEXT” to proceed with the password reset process.
- You will be prompted to provide answers to your security question.
- Provide the answers, then click “NEXT.”
- Follow the instructions on your device’s screen to reset your password.
We hope that this guide will help you sign into your account successfully. However, if you need further assistance with the login process, call the SoonerCare Helpline at 800.987.7767.
Oklahoma Health Care Authority
Oklahoma Health Care Authority Phone Number: 405-522-7300
Oklahoma Health Care Authority Mail Address: Oklahoma Health Care Authority, 4345 N. Lincoln Blvd., Oklahoma City, OK 73105
Related Login Guide: Baylor Scott & White Health