DenMat Holdings, LLC is a leading manufacturer and supplier of dental products. Among other products, the company also offers the Lumineers veneers, called NextSmile Lumineers. If you are a DenMat customer, and want to access information regarding the NextSmile Lumineers veneers, this guide is for you. We will cover the steps for accessing the NextSmile Lumineers login portal via the DenMat website. We will also discuss solutions to some of the issues users face during the login process.
NextSmile Lumineers Login Step-by-step Instructions
Follow these simple steps to log into the DenMat website through a computer browser.
- Open your computer browser.
- Type www.denmat.com in your browser’s address bar.
- Once the page loads, click on the “My Account” link at the top right side of the page.
- Click the yellow “Sign In” button.
- The login page will appear.
- Navigate to the “Returning Customer? login here” section.
- Enter your username (email address) in the top field. It is labeled “Username.”
- Enter your password in the “Password” field.
- Click on the button labeled “Login” to get to your account’s dashboard.
NextSmile Lumineers Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
In this section, we will list the steps for logging into the DenMat website through a mobile device’s browser.
- Open your mobile device’s browser.
- Go to www.denmat.com.
- When you reach the page, tap the “My Account” link.
- A yellow “Sign In” button will appear. Tap it to be taken to the login page.
- Input your username (email address) in the first field.
- Input your password in the second field.
- Tap the “Login” button to get to your account.
Note that DenMat does not have a mobile application. As such, if you want to access your account on the go, you’ll have to use the steps in the section above.
NextSmile Lumineers Login Customer Support
One of the most common issues customers face during the login process is a lost password. Fortunately, denmat.com has a password recovery tool that allows you to reset your password. Here are the steps for retrieving a forgotten password:
- Go to www.denmat.com.
- Hover your cursor over the “My Account” option. It is at the top right side of the homepage.
- A menu will appear. Click the orange “SIGN IN” option.
- On the login page, click the “Forgot Password” link. It is below the password entry field.
- Enter your email address in the available input field.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- You will then receive an email message with a link to reset your password.
Sometimes, you may get the “Your login attempt has failed” message when signing into your account. This message indicates that you have entered an incorrect username or password. Before attempting to log in again, ensure that you are typing the correct username and password in the appropriate input fields. Also, confirm that you are entering your password in the correct case, since passwords are case sensitive.
For other inquiries regarding the login process, contact a DenMat customer service representative at 800.4DENMAT (800.433.6628) or 805.346.3700.
DenMat Contact Page
DenMat Phone Number: 800.433.6628
DenMat Mail Address: DenMat, P.O. Box 1729 Lompoc, CA 93438-1729
Related Login Guide: Baylor Scott & White Health