Welcome to the NCSECU login guide! The North Carolina State Employees Credit Union (NCSECU) is a not-for-profit financial cooperative headquartered in Raleigh, NC. NCSECU is among the largest credit unions in the United States with approximately $28 billion in assets, more than 1.5 million members and 265 branches (with offices in all of North Carolina’s 100 counties).
State Employees Credit Union provides personal banking and loan products, as well as credit card and investment solutions to its members (employees of the state of North Carolina and their families). The credit union has an online platform that offers access to services like check image viewing, bill pay and transaction history monitoring among other services.
Read on to find out how to logging into the platform, at www.ncsecu.org.
NCSECU Login Step-by-Step Instructions
1. Go to NCSECU’s official website.
2. Once on the homepage, find the login panel (look to the top left corner of the page).
3. You will notice two empty fields (user ID and password).
4. In the first slot, enter your user ID.
5. Enter your password in the second field.
6. Check the ‘Remember me’ box if you want NCSECU to remember your user ID.
7. Finally, tap the orange button marked ‘Sign On’ to get to your dashboard.
NCSECU Mobile Login Step-by-Step Instructions
The credit union has also optimized its website to ensure a better banking experience for customers who wish to access and manage their accounts via mobile devices. In this section, we outline the guidelines for accessing the platform via a mobile device web browser.
Note: NCSECU does not have a dedicated mobile app.
1. On your mobile device, access the NCSECU’s official website.
2. Once on the homepage, you will notice two empty fields (user ID and password fields).
3. Key in your user ID and password in the first and second empty fields respectively.
4. Lastly, click on the ‘Sign On’ link to get to your account’s dashboard.
NCSECU Login Customer Support
If you experience any other NCSECU login difficulties, please visit the for further assistance.