Updated in July 2018.
Sherwin-Williams is a leading company in the general building materials industry. Established in 1866 by Edward Williams and Henry Sherwin, the company manufactures, distributes, and sells paints, coatings, and other related products to professional, commercial, industrial, and retail consumers. This guide is for existing employees of the Sherwin-Williams company. It will discuss the MySherwin employee login steps to access the my.sherwin.com portal. Additionally, it will touch on the issues employees experience during the login process, as well as how to go about them.
MySherwin Employee Login Step-by-step Instructions
In this part of the login guide, we will list the steps for logging into my.sherwin.com through a computer’s internet browser.
- Launch your computer’s browser, and go to the MySherwin login portal at my.sherwin.com.
- On the left side, you will see the login boxes.
- Enter your MySherwin user ID in the first field.
- Enter your password in the next field.
- Click “Log In” to complete the login process.
If this is your first time visiting this portal, you have to create an account first. Here’s how:
- Go to the MySherwin portal at my.sherwin.com.
- To the right of the page, click on “Create Account.”
- Enter your first name in the first empty box.
- Enter your last name in the second empty box.
- Select your date of birth.
- Input the last 4 digits of your SSN or NID.
- Click “Continue” to create an account.
MySherwin Employee Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Follow the steps listed in this section to log into the Sherwin-Williams employee portal through a mobile device’s web browser. Since the company doesn’t offer a mobile app for this purpose, you’ll have to use your mobile browser to access your account on the go.
- Launch your device’s browser, and visit the MySherwin portal linked above.
- Once the page loads, you will see the MySherwin login form to the left.
- Input your MySherwin user ID in the first field of the form.
- Input your password in the next field.
- Tap “Log In” to get to your account’s dashboard.
MySherwin Employee Login Customer Support
We’ll now look at some of the problems employees face when trying to log into the MySherwin employee portal. If you can’t remember your password, follow these steps to retrieve it:
- Go to my.sherwin.com.
- Under the login boxes, click “Forgot Password?“
- Enter your user ID in the first field.
- Select your date of birth.
- Click “Continue” to move on with the process.
- Follow the rest of the instructions displayed on your screen to reset your password.
If you forget your user ID, you have to contact your Direct Manager, according to the Sherwin-Williams FAQ section.
Should you experience other technical issues during the MySherwin employee login process, talk to Sherwin-Williams using the contact information below.
Sherwin-Williams Phone Number: +1 (216) 566-2997
Sherwin-Williams Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sherwin-Williams Store Locator
Sherwin-Williams Social Media Channels: Facebook, Twitter