Updated in July 2018.
Lord & Taylor is a luxury specialty department store headquartered in New York City. It is the subsidiary of North America’s oldest commercial corporation, Hudson’s Bay Company. This MyLordandTaylor login guide is for the Lord & Taylor associates who are having trouble logging into mylordandtaylor.com. It touches on the steps for logging into the platform, as well as solutions to some of the common problems users encounter during the process.
MyLordAndTaylor Login Step-by-step Instructions
This section of the guide details the steps for logging into the Lord & Taylor employee portal via a computer.
- Open your computer’s browser, and visit the Lord & Taylor employee portal at mylordandtaylor.com.
- Once the page has loaded, locate the login section.
- Type your email address into the “Email Address” field.
- Type your password into the next field.
- Click “Login” to complete the MyLordAndTaylor login process.
If you’ve never used the MyLordAndTaylor login platform before, you have to register first:
- Go to mylordandtaylor.com.
- To the right of the page, click on the user registration link.
- Enter your date of birth, associate number, zip code, and email address in the first section.
- Enter your password and confirm it in the second section.
- Click “Register” to create an account.
MyLordAndTaylor Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Employees can also log into mylordandtaylor.com from their mobile devices. Lord & Taylor does not have a mobile application. Therefore, employees can only sign into the platform via the browsers installed on their mobile devices. Here are the steps:
- Open your device’s browser, and go to mylordandtaylor.com (the Lord & Taylor employee portal).
- After the page has loaded, navigate to the login area.
- Type your email address into the field marked “Email Address.”
- Type your password into the” Password” field.
- Tap “Login” to access your account.
MyLordAndTaylor Login Customer Support
The most common problem you may run into during the MyLordAndTaylor login process is a forgotten password. If you’ve forgotten your password, follow the steps outlined below to create a new one:
- Go to www.mylordandtaylor.com.
- Find the “I forgot my password” link then click on it. It is right below the blue “Login” button.
- Enter your date of birth in the first empty field.
- Enter your associate number and zip code in the second and third fields, respectively.
- Type your existing email address in the email address section, then confirm it.
- Go to the “Enter a Password” section.
- Type your new password into the field provided.
- Retype the new password.
- Click on the “Update” link.
Should you run into other issues during the MyLordAndTaylor login process, contact customer service at 800.236.8890. If you are looking for more contact information for Lord & Taylor, look below.
Employees who live in New York and use the services of Centennial Bank might also like our Centennial Bank login guide.