Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) has more than $250 million in financial aid, to help students finance their education. LACCD has partnered with Bank Mobile (formerly known as Higher One) to give students a convenient way to receive their refund. Students who open an account with Bank Mobile receive a myLACCDcard debit card. As soon as they receive the card, they are required to select their refund preference. To complete the myLACCDcard login process, keep reading!
myLACCDcard Login Step-by-step Instructions
Follow these steps to log into the myLACCDcard portal through a computer’s browser.
- Open your preferred browser, then type mylaccdcard.vibeaccount.com in the address bar.
- When the page loads, find the login section.
- Type your email address in the “Email Address” field.
- Type your password in the “Password” field.
- Click “LOG IN!” to complete the login process.
myLACCDcard Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Follow these steps to access mylaccdcard.vibeaccount.com through a mobile device’s web browser.
- Open your device’s browser, and go to mylaccdcard.vibeaccount.com.
- Once the page has loaded, navigate to the login section.
- You will see two fields (i.e., email address and password).
- Enter your email address in the first field.
- Enter your password in the next field.
- Tap the “LOG IN!” button to get to your account’s dashboard.
The steps outlined in the sections below will help you log into the portal through the BankMobile Vibe app.
myLACCDcard Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Go to the , and download the BankMobile Vibe application.
- Open the app when the installation process is complete.
- You will see two text boxes on the homepage.
- Enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields.
- Check the “Remember Me” box to make future logins fast and easy.
- To get to your account, tap the “LOG IN” button.
myLACCDcard Mobile Login Instructions for Android Users
- Open , and find the BankMobile Vibe app.
- Download the app, then open it.
- There are two empty text boxes on the page.
- Enter your email address in the first text box.
- Enter your password in the next text box.
- Tick the “Remember Me” box to make future visits more convenient.
- Tap “LOG IN” to get to your account.
myLACCDcard Login Customer Support
One of the most common issue users stumble across when trying to sign into their account is a forgotten password. If you can’t remember your password, follow these steps to create a new one:
- Go to mylaccdcard.vibeaccount.com.
- Click “Forgot your password.” Once you click on this link, you will be redirected to the password reset page.
- Enter your email address or phone number in the appropriate fields.
- Type the CAPTCHA security image in the appropriate field.
- Click “Submit.”
- Provide answers to your security questions.
- Tap “Submit” to complete the password reset process.
- You will receive a message via email or phone with the temporary password.
- You are then required to change this password once you log into your account.
Contact a Los Angeles Community College District representative if you need assistance with the login process. Here are some contact details you might need.
Los Angeles Community College District Page
Los Angeles Community College District Phone Number: 877.327.9515
Los Angeles Community College District Mailing Address: Office for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, 770 Wilshire Blvd., 2nd Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90017
Related Login Guide: MyFedLoan Login