Welcome to MyGreatLakes login guide! Great Lakes Higher Education Corporation is a non-profit organization headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin. The corporation is one of the largest student loan servicers and guarantors in the U.S. In conjunction with the U.S. Department of Education and private lenders, the organization gives education-related grants, with the main aim of increasing access to higher education.
Nationally, the organization guarantees $51 billion in loans under the Federal Family Education Loan (FFEL) and works with more than 5,000 schools, 1,000 lenders and 95,000,000 borrowers. The organization has an online platform, MyGreatLakes, that enable users to manage payments, schedule automatic payments, view payment history, and calculate payoff amounts, among other things.
In this guide, we will provide detailed information regarding how to access MyGreatLakes at www.mygreatlakes.org. Here are the MyGreatLakes login instructions for logging in from a desktop PC or laptop.
MyGreatLakes Login Step-by-Step Instructions
1. On the web browser of your choice, visit myGreatLakes website. Alternatively, click on the link to gain direct access.
2. Once the page loads, find the ‘Log In’ link (it is located at the top right corner of the start page).
3. Click on the link to access the login form.
4. In the empty slot, provide your user ID then click ‘Continue.’
5. Once you click the ‘Continue’ button, you will be taken to a new page.
6. On this page, you will be required to enter your personal identification number (PIN).
7. Enter it then click on the ‘Continue’ button.
8. Follow the prompts to complete the login process.
MyGreatLakes Mobile Login Step-by-Step Instructions
MyGreatLakes website can also be accessed via any mobile device with internet connection. Users can either access the site via the web browsers on their phones or Great Lakes mobile application. Here are the instructions for logging in via a mobile device’s web browser.
1. Visit myGreatLakes official website from your mobile device.
2. On the start page, locate the ‘Log In’ link (it can be found on the top right corner of the page).
3. Click on the link. On the page that appears, input your user ID then click on the ‘Continue’ tab.
4. On the page that appears, enter your personal identification number (PIN).
5. Click ‘Continue’ and follow the prompts to complete the login process.
My GreatLakes Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Users
Here are the instructions for accessing MyGreatLakes login website via the mobile app for Apple devices.
1. Using your Apple device, visit iTunes and search for the .
2. Install the Great Lakes app on your iPhone or iPad.
3. Launch the Great Lakes Mobile application.
4. On the login page, input your username in the first empty field.
5. Then enter your password.
6. Check the ‘Remember me’ checkbox if you want your device to store your credentials.
7. Complete the login process by tapping the orange ‘continue’ button.
The Great Lakes application is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and requires iOS 8.0 or above to operate.
My GreatLakes Mobile Login Instructions for Android Users
Follow the steps below to reach your account via the app for Android devices:
1. Go to Play Store using your smartphone or tablet.
2. Find the and install it.
3. Open the application.
4. On the homepage, enter your GreatLakes username and password.
5. Check the ‘Remember me’ checkbox if you’d like your device to save your login details.
6. Tap the orange ‘continue’ button to access your account.
My GreatLakes Login Customer Support
If you experience other MyGreatLakes login issues while accessing your account, feel free to visit for more help.
My GreatLakes Contact Details
- Telephone number: (800) 236-4300
- Local/International: (608) 246-1700 / TTY: 711
- Toll Free: (800) 375-5288
- Physical address: Great Lakes, PO Box 7860, Madison, WI 53707-7860
Is Mygreatlakes org legit?
Great Lakes is, indeed, a legit company. In fact, they might even be your student loan servicer.
How do I pay off my Great Lakes Student Loan?
When you're ready to pay off your Great Lakes-serviced student loans, finding the correct payoff amount is easy. Log in to mygreatlakes.org, if you haven't already, to view your Account Summary, and then view the details for the loan you want to pay off.
Can my student loans be forgiven after 10 years?
In the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program, you may qualify for complete student loan forgiveness after 10 years or 120 payments instead of the standard 20-25 year forgiveness. Plus, there is no dollar cap on the amount of money that you can have forgiven through PSFL.
Where can I see my student loan account number?
The National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) is the U.S. Department of Education's comprehensive database for all federal student aid information....To access NSLDS:Go to NSLDS.ed.gov.Select “Financial Aid Review”Read the privacy statement. ... Have your FSA ID available.More items...www.readysetrepay.org › behind › findWhere Can I Find All My Loan Information? - Ready Set Repaywww.readysetrepay.org › behind › find