MyMedicalPayments is a platform that allows users to pay their medical bills online. It takes away all of the hassle that usually comes along with this process. Through the website, users are able to make secure payments, review their account balances, and update their billing information. This guide will take you through the MakeMedical Payments login process, as we also discuss the solutions to some of the issues users face when trying to log in.
MakeMedical Payments Login Step-by-step Instructions
In this section of the login guide, we will walk you through the steps needed to log into the portal using a computer’s browser.
- Open your computer’s browser.
- Visit the MyMedicalPayments website at www.mymedicalpayments.com.
- Once on the website, navigate to the “Sign In Using Your Account Number” section.
- You will see three input fields (i.e., Account Number, Verify Your Identity, and Patient’s Birth Date).
- Enter your account number in the input field. Find your account number at the top of your account statement.
- Verify your identity. There are three ways of verifying your identity (i.e., patient’s date of birth, last four digits of patient’s social security number, and patient’s phone number on file).
- Enter the identification information that you chose in the last field.
- Read the Terms & Conditions fully.
- Turn on the “I have read & accept the Terms & Conditions” feature if you agree to the terms.
- Click “SIGN IN” to get to your account’s dashboard.
MakeMedical Payments Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
This section will guide you through steps required to sign into the portal using a mobile device’s web browser. Since there are no mobile apps to speak of, this is the only way to access your account while on the go.
- Open your mobile device’s web browser.
- Go to the MyMedicalPayments website linked above.
- When you reach the website, navigate to the login section.
- Input your account number in the top field. It is labeled “Account Number.”
- Choose a way to verify your identity using the drop-down box. Choose between: your date of birth, last four digits of your social security number, and phone number.
- Input the preferred identification information in the last field.
- Go over the Terms & Conditions carefully.
- Tick the “I have read & accept the Terms & Conditions” box if you agree to the terms.
- To get to your account’s dashboard, tap the “SIGN IN” button.
MakeMedical Payments Login Customer Support
If you receive the “Error occurred while processing your account” message, it is possible that you are entering incorrect login details. Confirm that you are typing the correct account number, birth date, last four digits of your SSN, or phone number.
If you are experiencing other problems during the login process, you can submit your inquiries via their contact form. Use these steps to send your inquiries to the support team.
- Go to the site’s .
- Type your account number, first name, last name, phone number, and email address in the appropriate fields.
- Type your comment in the last field of the page.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- A member of the MyMedicalPayments support team will get in touch with you within 24 hours.
MyMedicalPayments Phone Number: 800-355-2470
Related Login Guide: Baylor Scott & White Health