The Hanover Insurance Group is the holding company for numerous property and casualty insurance firms in the United States. The policyholder portal (www.hanover.com) enables policyholders to pay their bills, report or track claims and manage their policies. In this login guide, we will discuss the steps for signing into the Hanover Policy website. We will also look at some of the Hanover Policy login issues that users may run into during the process as well as the troubleshooting tips.
Hanover Policy Login Step-by-step Instructions
This section of the login guide explains the steps for signing into Hanover Policy website via a computer.
- Open your PC browser, and go to hanover.com.
- Once the page loads, navigate to “My Hanover Policy” section.
- Enter your Hanover username in the “User Name” field.
- Enter your password in the “Password” field.
- Lastly, click “Log In” to complete the Hanover Policy login process.
Hanover Policy Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
This section of the login guide will discuss the steps for logging into the Hanover Policy website via a mobile device. Note that the company does not have a mobile application for the policyholders. Therefore, we will only discuss the steps for logging into the portal via a mobile device browser.
- Open your mobile device browser, and go to hanover.com.
- Navigate to the “My Hanover Policy” section.
- Enter your user name in the field marked “User Name.”
- Enter your password in the field marked “Password.”
- Finally, tap the green button marked “Log In” to get to your account.
Hanover Policy Login Customer Support
If you are unable to sign into your Hanover policy account due to a lost or forgotten password, follow these steps to retrieve it:
- Go to the Hanover Policy website.
- Click on the “” link. It is below the “Log In” button.
- Enter your username in the field labeled “User Name.”
- Provide the answers to your security questions.
- Enter your new password in the field labeled “New password.”
- Re-enter your password in the “Verify new password” field.
- Click on the button marked “Save” to complete the password recovery process.
For a forgotten username, go to the Hanover Policy login page and click on the “” link. Enter your email in the empty box then click on the “Continue” button. Hanover Policy will send you an email message with further instructions on how to reset your username.
Talk to a Hanover Policy customer service representative at 800.853.7536 if you have pressing issues.
My Hanover Policy Phone Number: 800-922-8427
Hanover Address: 440 Lincoln Street, Worcester, MA 01653-0002
Related login guide: Aflac Login