First In Math is an online program meant to equip children with math skills. The curriculum is integrated with games such as 24 Game and learning aids that keep children familiarized with the basic math concepts. The First in Math program has met tremendous success in allowing children to learn math at their pace while in a fun and relaxed way. Once a student is registered, they receive a username and password through which they can access their First in Math online account remotely. Below are the step-by-step www firstinmath com login instructions that will help you access your account both via PC and Mobile phone.
FirstInMath Login Step-by-step Instructions
The FirstInMath login process is simple. Follow this walk-through to gain access:
1. Open your favorite PC browser. On the address bar, key in www.firstinmath.com to reach the www firstinmath com login portal.
2. Enter your username and password in the slots provided on the First in Math login page.
3. Click on the green ‘go’ button to finish the First in Math login process.
First in Math developers have made access to these educational services easier by proving mobile access to the online student portal. You can now access your account via an iPhone, iPad or Android device.
FirstinMath Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
To access your account via phone, follow these steps:
1. Open your mobile browser of choice and reach the FirstinMath login page.
2. Insert your username and password in the slots provided.
3. Tap the green ‘go’ button to finish the login process.
It is imperative to note that the First in Math website only works with Adobe Flash player supported mobile browsers. Therefore, some cell phones may not be able to open the site fully. Consider upgrading to the latest version of your supported browser to get the most out of www firstinmath com login.
Also, there are no dedicated mobile apps for first in math either on iTunes or android’s Google play.
FirstinMath iPad/Tablet step-by-step Login Instructions
You can use your iPad to access the First in Math program via an iPad through a third party app. To download the third party app follow these steps:
1. Go to the firstinmath com login page through your iPad.
2. Navigate to the help section at the top of the page and open it.
3. Go to the FAQs section where the first question in troubleshooting will provide you with info on how to get the 3rd-party app.
Also, once you have logged into the portal with your User Id and Password, you will receive links at the interface of the hub leading to modules accessible via tablets.
FirstinMath Login Customer support
The most common problems students encounter while logging into the First in Math online program are mistyped username or password. It usually returns a ‘login failed’ error message. It could be as a result of omitting the first two digit characters on the user ID or the last two. Consequently, mistyping the password by entering spaces will lead to this error. You can click on the show button to ascertain your password is well typed.
Other problems include not enabling cookies, unsupported websites and flash settings. Find more help on First in Math troubleshooting page which is the ‘?’ sign just under the password slot on the main login page.
For further assistance with more serious issues like lack of an activation code, you can contact the First in Math .
You can also reach the help desk through:
Email: [email protected]
Live chat option is also available online 24 hours a day.