Tenet Healthcare Corporation is a Dallas-based healthcare company that provides healthcare coverage to employees in the US. The Tenet Corporation has an online portal known as eTenet. By completing the eTenet login process, users can access critical data about payments, benefits, and schedules quickly. This article will provide step-by-step guidelines on how to log into the eTenet portal for employees at secure.etenet.com.
eTenet Login Step-by-step Instructions
Accessing your eTenet account on a computer is easy. Here are the steps you need to follow for the eTenet login process:
- Go to the company’s login page.
- Provide your eTenet user ID into the first field.
- Provide your password into the second field.
- Click the orange ‘Log In’ button to complete the eTenet online login process.
If you’re a new user or a new credentialed physician, you have to register first. Here are the registration steps for new users:
- Go to the eTenet login page linked above.
- Click “.”
- Enter the Registration/Unique ID you received from the company via email when you were hired.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Click “Next” to set up an account.
New credentialed physicians should follow these steps for registration:
- Visit the eTenet login page.
- Click “New Credentialed Physician? Register here.”
- Enter the Registration/Unique ID you got via email when you got hired.
- Enter your NPI (National Provider Identifier).
- Click “Next” to register for an account.
eTenet Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Besides using a computer, you can log into your eTenet account via your mobile device. Here is a guide for accessing your account on a mobile device.
- Open your mobile browser.
- Go to the eTenet login portal linked above.
- Fill in your eTenet user ID in the first empty field.
- One field below, enter the password associated with your user ID.
- Tap the ‘Log In’ button to access your account.
Note: If you want to access an application that is not supported by your browser, log in to .
You can also complete the eTenet login process using the Citrix eTenet applications provided for iOS and Android devices. Follow the steps below to do this.
eTenet Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Visit the and download Citrix Receiver for your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
- Install the app on your Apple device.
- Press on the “Add Account” option on the starting page.
- Tap on “Manual Setup” and complete the requested information in the fields that appear.
- Press Add to gain access to your eTenet online portal.
eTenet Mobile Login Instructions for Android Users
- Go to and download the Citrix Receiver app.
- Install it on your Android phone or tablet.
- Open the app.
- Select the first option, “Add Account“.
- Press on the hamburger menu and select “Manual Setup“.
- Input your associated data.
- Hit the Add button to complete the login process.
eTenet Login Customer Support
In case you forget your eTenet password while logging into your account, click on the ‘Reset it here’ link. Enter the required details as a registered eTenet user or a registered credentialed physician, then click Next for more instructions on how to reset your eTenet password.
If resetting your eTenet employee login password becomes a problem, or you experience any other issues when logging into your account, contact a Tenet customer care agent at 800-639-7575. Other contact methods include:
Tenet Healthcare Phone Number: 469-893-2000
Tenet Healthcare Twitter Page
Tenet Healthcare Address:
1445 Ross Ave.
Dallas, Texas 75202
Do you have further questions related to the eTenet login process, or the Citrix Receiver apps? Leave us your comments below!
Recommended Login Guide: AARP Medicare Account Login