Centennial Bank is a community bank that serves the residents of Florida, Arkansas, New York and South Alabama. The bank provides a comprehensive suite of retail and commercial banking services to individuals, businesses, investors and municipalities. It also provides a range of financial services including investing, insurance, trust, and mortgage services.
Centennial Bank has an online platform that allows its members to have fast, easy and convenient access to their money. With Centennial online banking, you can manage your personal finances at anytime, anywhere provided you are connected to the Internet. You can use the platform to view your account in real-time, transfer funds, check statements, view check images, pay bills online and perform many other banking activities.
This Centennial Bank login guide will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to access your Centennial Bank account.
Centennial Bank Login Step-by-step Instructions
1. Open your browser and visit the Centennial login website.
2. Enter your Online ID in the first empty field.
3. Key in your password in the second empty field.
4. Then click the “Sign In” button to complete the Centennial Bank online login process.
Centennial Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
You can also complete the Centennial Bank login process from your mobile device. You can do it by either accessing the Centennial mobile platform via your mobile’s browser or by downloading and installing the Centennial Mobile App. Indicated below are the steps to follow when logging into your bank account from your mobile device.
1. Open your device’s browser and go to the Centennial mobile login page.
2. Click on the “Sign On” option displayed on the screen.
3. Type your Centennial Bank user ID and password in the two blank fields.
4. Click the blue “Continue” link located at the bottom of the page.
5. If you have opted-in for the two-step verification, you will be asked to provide the authentication code.
6. The code will be sent to the phone number or email address you used to enroll for Centennial online banking.
7. Type the code in the text box and tap the “Log In” option to complete the login process.
Centennial Mobile apps are compatible with both Android and Apple devices. Follow these specific steps to log into your account using the login apps.
Centennial Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Users
1. Visit iTunes and download the for your iOS device.
2. Install the app on your device then launch it.
3. Provide the Centennial User ID and password.
4. Click the “Sign In” link.
5. You will be required to provide a One-Time Password (OTP).
6. Enter the OTP sent to the mobile number or email address associated with your online banking account.
7. Tap the “Continue” link to access your bank account.
Centennial Mobile Login Instructions for Android Users
1. Go to Google Play Store and download the .
2. Install the app then launch it.
3. Type your online banking credentials in the empty fields then tap the “Sign In” button.
4. Provide the OTP sent to the email address or mobile number used to sign up for Centennial online banking.
5. Click the “Continue” option to log into your bank account.
Centennial Login Customer Support
There are several problems you may encounter when logging into your account. A lost password is the most common issue that users face. If this is the problem, simply click the “Forgot Password” link located on the login page. Then follow the necessary steps to create a new password.
You may also notice a blank screen whenever you access the Centennial Bank login page. This is caused by browser and operating system incompatibility. Ensure to use an updated web browser to get the best experience when accessing your account. For Centennial Bank online login, use Internet Explorer 11 or higher, Firefox 31 or higher and Google Chrome 36 or higher.
If you encounter any problems during the login process, you can visit the Centennial Contact and Support page for more help. Also, you can talk to a customer care representative at 888-372-9788.
Centennial Addresses: Find your nearest branch or ATM with the location finder.