Updated in August 2018.
My Campus Link is a web portal that enables Fortis College students and faculty to access up-to-date student account information, academic records, and campus announcements. We’ve created this guide to help you log into www.mycampuslink.com. We will list the steps for accessing the My Campus Link Student Portal login page on different devices. Additionally, we’ll touch on some of the issues users may run into during the process, as well as how to tackle them.
My Campus Link Student Portal Login Step-by-step Instructions
In this section, we’ll look at the steps for logging into the portal through a computer’s browser.
- Open your computer’s browser, and navigate to www.mycampuslink.com.
- On the page, you will see a yellow LOGIN button you have to click.
- From the drop-down menu, select the link.
- Enter your username in the first field of the login form.
- Enter your password in the last field of the form.
- Click “Login” to get to your account’s dashboard.
If this is your first time using the My Campus Link portal, you have to sign up first. Here’s how to create a new account:
- Go to the .
- Under the login credentials boxes, click .
- Enter your Social Security Number, first name, last name, birth mother’s maiden name, and place of birth.
- Click Next to create an account.
My Campus Link Student Portal Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
There is no mobile app for MyCampusLink. Therefore, in this section, we will list the steps for logging into the portal through a mobile device’s web browser.
- Open your device’s browser, and go to www.mycampuslink.com.
- When the page loads, tap on the yellow LOGIN button.
- Choose Student Portal Homepage.
- Input your username in the “Username*” field.
- Input your password in the “Password*” field.
- If you entered the login details properly, you will be taken to your account’s dashboard once you tap “Login.”
My Campus Link Student Portal Login Customer Support
If you are a new student, keep in mind that your username is your first name, followed by your last name. Do not separate the two names with spaces. For example, if your first name is Jane and your last name is Doe, the username will be janedoe.
If you don’t remember your password, use these steps to create a new one:
- Go to www.mycampuslink.com.
- Click on the LOGIN button.
- Click on the “Student Portal Homepage” link.
- Click on the “Forgot your Password” link.
- Enter your username in the first text box.
- Enter your email address in the next text box.
- Click “Submit.”
- MyCampusLink will send you an email message with a password reset link. Use the link to create a new password.
While mycampuslink.com can be accessed from any web browser, the platform is designed to perform best on the most recent versions of popular web browsers. The website supports the following browser versions: Safari 3.0 or higher, Chrome 1.0 or above, Firefox 1.0 or higher, and Internet Explorer 7.0.
The following contact information can be used whenever you want to get in touch with Fortis due to issues related to the My Campus Link Student portal login process.
Fortis MyCampusLink Portal
Fortis College Phone Number: 855.436.7847
Fortis College Mailing Address: 2140 S Cobb Dr, Smyrna, GA 30080, USA
Fortis College Facebook
Fortis College Twitter
Related Login Guide: GTCC Moodle