Assurant Insurance is one of the largest insurance providers in the United States. It offers flood insurance, lender-placed insurance, renters/apartment insurance, mortgage insurance, and manufactured housing. Assurance Insurance has a portal, myassurantpolicy.com, that enables clients to check their claims, get proof of insurance, change coverages, and view coverage limits. In this login guide, we will highlight the steps for signing into the Assurant Insurance Center login portal.
Assurant Insurance Center Login Step-by-step Instructions
The steps outlined in this section will help you sign into the portal using a PC.
- Open your PC’s browser and go to myassurantpolicy.com.
- Once you have reached the customer portal, locate the login form.
- Enter your Assurant email address in the first field of the login form.
- Enter your password in the last field.
- Click “Login” to complete the login process.
Assurant Insurance Center Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Note that the company does not have a mobile app. Therefore, we will only look at the steps for logging into the portal via a mobile device’s web browser.
- Open your device’s browser, and go to the Assurant Insurance customer login portal linked above.
- After locating the login form, type your Assurant email address into the “Email” address field.
- Type your password into the “Password” field.
- Tap the green button marked “Login” to get to your account.
Assurant Insurance Center Login Customer Support
One of the most common problems that policyholders face during the login process is a forgotten email address. If you can’t remember your email address:
- Go to myassurantpolicy.com.
- Click on the “Forgot Email” link.
- Enter your policy or certificate number in the first empty field.
- Enter the ZIP code of the insured residence in the next field.
- Enter your phone number in the last field.
- Click on the “Continue” button to recover your phone number.
For help resetting your password, go to the “Forgot Password” link. This will take you to a new page where you have to provide your email and confirm your identity to get a new password.
If you remember your login credentials, but still can’t access your account, try the following troubleshooting tips to resolve the issue:
- Confirm that your web browser is configured to accept cookies.
- Delete any old bookmarks you may have for myassurantpolicy.com.
- Clear your web browsing history.
- Use a supported and up-to-date browser.
- Deactivate unnecessary plugins.
Your account will be blocked or disabled after several failed login attempts. If you find yourself in this situation, contact one of the company’s customer care representatives (800.852.2244) to have the lock removed.
Assurant Insurance Contact Page
Assurant Insurance Phone Number: 800.852.2244
Related Login Guide: Primary Residential Mortgage