Apex Learning is an institution offering students reliable knowledge and training in science, fine arts, health, math, languages, PE, advancement studies, and social studies among others. To bring these educational resources closer to students, Apex established an online platform at www.apexvs.com. Students can access the platform at home whenever they want, and take advantage of the Apex Learning resources whenever they want. This guide will offer the basic instructions for the Apex Learning login procedure to help you access your student account.
Apex Learning Login Step-by-step Instructions
The Apex Learning login process is very simple. These are the steps you need to follow to enter your account:
- Through your computer, open your web browser of preference and go to the official Apex Learning login portal. You can find at www.apexlearning.com
- Click on the login button at the top of the main page of www.apexlearning.com
- This button will redirect you to the Apex Learning login menu, at
- Once you reach the blue Apex Learning login page, enter your username and password in the bordered fields provided.
- Hit the “Sign in” button once you are done entering the details. You will be directed to your Apex Learning portal where you can then proceed to select your subjects and tutor.
Students can also check the Apex Learning portal on their mobile phone, Android tablet, iPad or iPhone. Below are the steps to access the Apex Virtual school using a mobile device.
Apex Learning Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Here are the guidelines on opening your Apex Learning portal via your mobile phone or tablet:
- Open your mobile browser of choice and go to the Apex Learning portal through the main Apex Learning website, www.apexlearning.com, or straight through www.apexvs.com
- Enter your username in the space provided which you got after registration on the official Apex Learning website.
- Type your password in the slot available. For new students, use the default password given to you during registration. You will have to change it afterwards, for security purposes.
- Tap the white sign in button to get into your Apex Learning portal.
Note that the site requires cookies which you have to enable for easy access to the full education services. Also being a large site, you may have to scroll left or right as well as expand and contract pages while using the mobile phone to see all the content.
There is currently no Apex Learning app available, either for Android or Apple devices. The only way to access the Apex Learning resources using your phone is trough the Apex learning website, www.apexvs.com
Apex Learning Login Customer Support
One of the main login issues you may encounter is forgotten passwords. You can easily solve this yourself. The “” link on the Apex Learning login page just in front of the sign in button is meant to lead you to the Apex Learning password recovery page. Enter your username in the window that appears after clicking the link to change your password. Follow the password recovery steps, providing all the required details in the appropriate fields to reset your password.
If there are further problems even with the new password, you should visit the Apex Learning student support page at www.apexlearning.com for further help. Alternatively, you can mail the Apex Learning customer service team at email@example.com or call them at (800) 453-1454.