Updated in June 2018.
Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air share an online platform that is dedicated to managing their employees. The two companies are subsidiaries of Alaska Air Group Inc, an airline holding company headquartered in SeaTac, Washington. The online platform, commonly known as Paperless Employee Travel guide or PET, enables employees of the two airlines to view important information without having to visit the HR department. We have created this Alaska Airlines Paperless Employee Travel login guide to help employees access their accounts.
Alaska Airlines Paperless Employee Travel Login Step-by-step Instructions
Follow these steps to log into your PET account on a computer:
- Open your preferred browser and go to the Alaska World login portal.
- From the options available, click on .
- Enter your PeopleSoft Employee Number in the first field.
- Enter your password in the second blank field.
- Place a checkmark in the “Remember me?” box if you want your credentials to be stored.
- Click the “Sign in” button to complete the PET login process.
Alaska Airlines Paperless Employee Travel Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Alaska Airlines employees who do not have access to a computer can still log into their online accounts from their mobile devices. Use the steps provided here to log into your PET account on your mobile device.
- Open your favorite mobile browser and navigate to the Alaska Airlines Paperless Employee Travel login page linked above.
- Tap the FLY option on the page that asks “Where do you want to go today?”
- On the login page, enter your Employee Number in the first blank field.
- Key in your password.
- Put a checkmark in the “Remember me?” box if you want your login details to be stored in your mobile browser.
- Tap the “Sign in” link to access your PET account.
Note: The company does not have a dedicated app for their employees yet. However, accessing your account on the go is easy if you just follow the steps in the section above.
Alaska Airlines Paperless Employee Travel Login Customer Support
The most common problem that employees encounter when accessing their PET accounts is a lost password. If this happens, follow these steps to reset your password:
- Go to the Alaska World login portal linked in the first section of this article.
- Choose FLY.
- Click “Forgot/Change Password?” below the login credential boxes.
- Enter your PeopleSoft Employee Number.
- Click “Submit” to reset your password.
- If you are a former employee, you have to call the Help Desk at 1-877-238-1077 if you want to reset your password.
Sometimes, you may receive the message “Server busy, try again later” when accessing your account. If you receive this message, press the back button on your browser to return to the previous page, then resubmit the request. Also, you may receive the message “Failed to connect.” If you receive this error message, the chances are that the Alaska Air website is down, or there is an ISP connection problem on your side. Simply wait for about 20 minutes, then access the site again.
If you experience other problems not listed here, or have any technical questions about the Alaska Airlines Paperless Employee Travel login process, contact . Below, we provide some more useful links and resources.
Recommended Login Guide: US Airways Wings